Dear BRMC Members, Friends and Partners
We hope this message finds you well. The BRMC Team is getting in touch to advise you of our planning for COVID-19.
BRMC is committed to supporting the community and will take a responsible and informed approach to minimise the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are taking the advice of expert health authorities and Government and will regularly update our communication with you.
BRMC actions will include:
- Providing information updates regularly to you
- Postponing or cancelling planned public events and non-essential face-to face meetings
- Implementing programs and services with changes in order to minimise risk
- Introducing office practices for staff and visitors to ensure infection control
- Practising social distancing to minimise face-to-face risk of infection