Biennale of Australian Art (BOAA) is touching down in Ballarat and is the largest ever showcase of living Australian artists.
A wide range of exhibitions are being hosted at the Ballarat Welcome Centre throughout BOAA ART 2018.
Artists exhibiting at the Ballarat Welcome Centre:
- Louise Paramor – Victoria
- Winsome Jobling – Northern Territory
- Danish Quapoor – Queensland
- Suze Van Der Beek – Tasmania
- Nicci Haynes – Australian Capital Territory
- Jenny Crompton – Victoria
- Matjangka (Nyukana) Norris – South Australia
- Deanne Gilson – Ballarat
- Micheila Petersfield – Tasmania
21st September to 6th November
Opening hours: 10am to 5pm
145 Victoria St, Ballarat East – enter King St side
To find out more about BOAA visit www.boaa.net.au