2022 Theme: Healing
Refugee Week is an important week that recognises the massive contribution of people from refugee backgrounds to communities, culture, society and economy. It aims to provide an important opportunity for asylum seekers and refugees to be seen, listened to and valued.
Learn more: www.refugeeweek.org.au
Refugee Week 2022 Ballarat Program
Ballarat is a Refugee Welcome zone. We always celebrate with a coordinated program across the city and you can participate in up to 12 published events between 19 and 25 June.
Take a look at the Ballarat Program to see all the great events you can take part in.Refugee Week Ballarat Program 2022
Events taking place in Ballarat:
- 19 June: Mental Health Awareness Walk
- 20 June: RAR Reflection Walk – Supporting Healing with Hope
- 21 June: BCH Community Lunch
- 21 June: Afghan Feast
- 22 June: House of Welcome High Tea – CANCELLED
- 28 June: Anti-Racism Active Bystander Workshop
- 29 June: Welcome Morning Tea Program
Keep an eye on the BRMC Facebook page and our website for updates on events during Refugee Week.